The final authorised assessments are automatically updated in the HR & Payroll system, and our performance appraisal software supports up to a three-level approval structure. It also supports many types of configurable appraisal templates.
- Access to online appraisal form and perform self evaluation.
- Receive invitation, notification and reminder to complete their appraisals.
- Keep track of feedback and specific goals.
- First Level & Second Level Approving Officers can evaluate their staff's appraisal forms
- Able to input marks for the categories
- Able to make their final recommendation for increment, bonus, promotion etc
- Allowed to view their department's employees appraisal only
- Able to access the reports to view their own employee's appraisal details only
- Can create new appraisal templates and assign to the respective staff
- Can approve / edit the appraisal recommendations
- All appraisal approval recommendations will be sent to the HR Manager for final approval
- Able to view details of appraisal for all employees
- Able to create new, edit & delete employee details
- Able to assign the rights for the approving Officers
How Info-Tech Appraisal Software Benefits Your Business
- Lets employer set goals and keep track of employees' progress.
- Enables the employees to be formally recognized for their work by their supervisors and managers.
- Learning about areas of your business that could be improved.
- Promote transparency and fair treatment that lead to increased job satisfaction and motivation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the main purpose for a performance appraisal software?
A performance appraisal software is a platform for a human resource manager to appraise an employee's performance after months of service to an organisation. The software contains predefined templates and reporting mechanism for the manager to evaluate the employee's work and competencies, who can then be rewarded based on the appraisal.
Does Info-Tech provide a default appraisal form for employees?
The appraisal is divided into two categories: qualitative and quantitative. To create the appraisal form, you need to first define the Rating and Grade. However, the system has already created the default rating, STD - Standard Rating. You can use the default rating or create a new rating that is relevant to your company.
Can I see the status of my performance appraisal in the Info-Tech mobile app?
No, Performance Appraisal Software is not available on Mobile App.
How many level of approvers I can put in Info-Tech performance appraisal software?
You can have up to three levels of approvals for performance appraisal.
Can my HR manager view the appraisal status?
Yes, of course!